Thursday, June 14, 2012

Year 6 Unit 3 Part 2

Unit 3 Part 2
Goal: I can ____. I can’t _____. You can _____. You can’t _____. Can I ____? Can you ____? Yes I can. No I can’t

Warm up.
Hokey Pokey.
              Fun song in English.
              Silly Dance.
              Reviews Body parts.

Review Birthdays
              Have students tell me their birthdays
             
Review flash cards from last week
              Remember I can____ I can play ____
              Then add in question Can you _____? Can you play ____?
              Have the students ask me what I can and can’t do.
              After the student understand we will learn
              Can I _____? And No you can’t Yes you can.

Who am I?
Students will each be given a card, they are not allowed to look at it. They must place the card on their forehead so that everyone else can see it. The goal is to figure out what you can do.
They must go around and ask
              Can I ____?
The student they ask must respond with
              Yes you can.
              No, you can’t.
Once a student figures out what they can do they must sit at their desk.
Once most of the students figure out what the can do We will go around and see what their guesses are.
             
             

No comments:

Post a Comment