Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Year 5: Unit 2 Part 2

Grade 5
Unit 2 Part 2
Goal: Gestures

Warm up
Greetings:
K: Hello
S: Hello
K: My name is Katie
S: My name is _____
K: Nice to meet you.
S: Nice to meet you too.

K: Hello
S: Hello
K: How are you?
S: I’m good, thank you. And you?
K: I’m good.

Silent Conversation
Have a silent conversation with the teacher.
Use the dialog
Hello
Hello
How are you?
I’m good, thank you. And you?
I’m good.
But don’t say the words, just the gestures.

Gestures to Learn
Me         You        Come here           OK         I don’t know        Go away             
Good Luck           Good                    Bad        So-So

Human Flash Card
I sayà they Do
I do à they Say

Game:

Simon Says
I say a command Simon Says Good luck the students must then follow the command if I just say good luck the should not do the command. If a student makes a mistake they move over to teachers team, and they must watch the other students. The last student is the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment